Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Great Read

I just finished reading a great book. You know the kind you don't want to end, the kind you want to read again, the kind you are still thinking about. That describes the book I just finished. So let me share this book with you. The book is called The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews. Its is a fast easy read only 210 pages. But what a story! Its is fiction but is also considered a "self help" book. I found it to be a wonderful story full of great thoughts and questions. I don't want to tell you much about it because I don't want to give anything away. I want to go back and read it again, this time underlining important parts that spoke to me. If you get the chance pick up this book, read it and tell me what you think.

It goes perfect with a pot of tea. Tea and a book - what a wonderful combination!

Mrs. Potts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you know what I can, and can't seem to read (LOL)...do you think little ole me would be able to get into it? Or should I just stick with what I'm reading for now, and get a few more under my belt first? :)