Monday, June 30, 2008

To Many Projects

I wonder are you at all like me? I have so many projects in various stages and yet none of them are finished. Add to that, more project ideas floating around in my head. By projects I mean such things as scrape books to finish, cross stitch projects to complete, decorating ideas for around the house, quilting, cards to make and of course the never ending list of books to read. I suppose I should also add organizing closets to my list. Its one I think about alot but keep putting off.

Why is it I can come up with all the ideas but finishing one seems to be such a challenge. Now cards and scrape booking I can understand. You will always have pictures to put in albums and cards will always need to be made for various occasions but, I have not even finished the baby pictures yet! I must have four different albums going in various stages.

HELP. If you have any suggestions for finishing projects please share them in the comment section. Wow - that's a big assumption - that people are reading my blog. If you are please share any motivational ideas for finishing up projects.

I think I will make a cup of tea and start on a list of projects in process and a second list of projects I would like to start. Maybe having a list and being able to cross things off will help, I know the tea will help. As you may or may not know Tea fixes everything!

Mrs. Potts

No comments: