Saturday, June 7, 2008

Company Coming

We have company coming and I am excited! My dear friend J is sending her daughter for a visit. M arrives this evening. The whole family is looking forward to M's visit. What a privilege to be entrusted with a friends daughter for five days. M is 15 and is right in the middle of Joyful and Psymon. We have known M and her family for about fourteen years now. We meet when we both moved to Missoula, Montana. We have visited them each time they have moved and they in return have visited us. They are getting ready for their next move in about six weeks. We are planning next years vacation. We will have the opportunity to visit them in Nebraska. Now that's I state I have not been to yet and I'll be looking forward to it.

We have lots of fun things planned with M, like shopping. What girl does not like to shop? We also plan to try out the black light miniature golf in town. The water park is an option only if the temps. warm up. Who knows what other fun things we will do. It will be fun no matter what we do.

Like I said at the start of the this blog, I am excited! J is such a dear friend, one of those rare friends you can talk to about anything, the distance and miles don't seem to matter. I should also tell you that when J and I get together fun, and laughter always follow. I do mean lots of laughter and we usually try something fun and foolish we have not done before. Those stories (toe rings, air brush tattoos, fake nose rings etc...) are for another time. I'm wishing J was coming with M but that's not possible with the move in the works. So I will enjoy M and look forward to a visit with J in the fall. Laughing and smiling just thinking about getting together in the fall.



Mrs. Potts

No comments: