Thursday, June 12, 2008

Its Alot Of Work

We are getting ready to head out of town tomorrow and its alot of work! Joyful qualified back in February for the National speech and debate tournament held in Las Vegas Nevada. We are very proud of her and are putting together the trip. This trip has been a challenge from the start due to numerous things that I won't go into. Anyway, we leave tomorrow and I don't understand way getting out of town is so much work. The house needs to be cleaned. Yes its important to me to leave a clean house when I depart and come home to a clean house. The laundry all needs to be done and ironed. Yes I am one of those people who iron. The dinner needs to be cooked the newspaper stopped along with the mail and numerous other things along with packing. I have not even started that yet. Please tell my why is it so much work getting out of town?

Off to start the ironing, cook the dinner and then pack.

I think I need a cup of tea before I start all that. I'm off to put the kettle on instead.

Mrs. Potts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck to Joyful! I know she worked hard to get there.

Don't forget to have fun too, I mean it IS Vegas afterall!

Dream On,
Dom