Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Busy!

Its been a busy week and it looks like another busy one this coming week.  Last week we celebrated Joyfuls 17Th birthday.  We had a family dinner cooked by her Nana - roast lamb, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and vegetable.  Dessert was an ice cream cake.  Joyful had a lovely day! The rest of the week was busy with work and various activities the kids had going on. Did manage to get fit in on Saturday a cup a tea at the local tea shop and some shopping with my Mom.  Got some Christmas shopping done with a little more to go.  I am hopping to have it all done early this year and really enjoy the season.

H.P.  hung all the lights on the outside of the this this past Saturday.  Our house is covered with lots of little white lights.  Maybe I'll try take a picture and post it here.  I think I could do that. Thanks for the lights I love them!

Mondays- oh I love Mondays.  This is my day off each week.  Now don't get me wrong I am really enjoying my job and feeling like I have finally found my stride with it but Monday mornings are such a treat.  No rushing to get ready, enjoying that second cup of tea and staying in my P.J.'s till I am ready to shower.  I love my Mondays!

Mrs. Potts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you got to LOUNGE this morning! You have no idea the smile that brings to my face!

I can't wait to see pictures of the lights...I do know that Psymon has learned how to post them, but asking the kids...hummmmm...

Better yet! Call me, I'll hook ya up with pictures in a Jiffy!