Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bond James Bond!

Last nightwe went to the movies.  It was a family affair.  Both Joyful and Psyomon along with our exchange student joined us for the movie.  I have been a James Bond fan for many years and look forward to each one.  My favorie James Bond was Pierce Bronson.   This one did not disaapoint!  It was full of action and special effects.  We all enjoyed it and had positve things to say about the movie.  Our only complaint was how much it cost to go to the movie.  I know why we don't go very often let alone go as a family.  Tickets are now $9.50 each.  What happened to the good old days of $3.50 movies or $5.00 movies.  Ok - now I am dating myself but come on $9.50 and thats not allowing for any popcorn.  Sure makes you think twice about if you really want to see it on the big screen or if you would rather wait and watch it on your own T.V.  In this case James Bond was worth seeing on the big screen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave you a comment here before when I first read this...but I about croaked when you mentioned 9.50....geeze you guys could have bought 4 movies for that!

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

...however, movie theater popcorn is one of my favorite treats...