Thursday, November 6, 2008

Adventure Awaits Me

I am soooooooooooo excited!  I am going on a trip and will be having some fun with a girlfriend of mine.  I have not seen my friend for over a year and I looking forward to visiting, shopping, relaxing, good food and maybe a glass of wine or two.  I am flying to Portland OR tomorrow afternoon right after work.  I will be returning on Tuesday.  Leaving HP, Joyful and Psymon to fend for themselves.

I'll fill you in on all the adventure upon my return.  Right now I need to pack and get things ready.  Just printed my boarding pass!

Mrs. Potts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to hear what wonderful trouble the two of you get into this time! I'm excited for you, really and truly excited! Please get on that plane and don't look back until it's time to come home.

You absolutely deserve this time with your friend.

xoxoxo
Have fun!
Love, Steph