Sunday, July 27, 2008

Working To Support Habit!

I am a Tea addict. I drink numerous cups of a tea a day. I also drink numerous glasses of Tea Jave during the hot summer months. I buy the Tea Java by the case! This is simply not an addiction I can over come. It will remain with me for the rest of my life. In fact I take great pleasure in sharing my addiction/habit with my friends. For more on that read an earlier post called Hooked Another One.



Seriously, I have been offered an amazing opportunity and I am really excited about it. I have been volunteering each week for an organization called Love Inc (Love In The Name Of Christ). I have loved my time spent in the office working with the staff and numerous clients. I looked forward to my time spent there each week. A few weeks ago I was approached by the director regarding a part time position they needed to fill. They asked me if I would be interested and if I would pray about it. I spent a week praying and talking it over with H.P., Joyful and Psymon. We all felt this was a wonderful opportunity and one I was to accept.



I will begin work on Monday August 4th. I am very excited about this opportunity God has given me. I am busy getting the house organized and a million other things before I start next week. I think I have packed in every appointment for dentist, eye doctor etc... for the kids or myself next week. It will be a busy week.



Love Inc is a national organization with many local offices across the country. Here is the link to the office I will be working with if you want to check it out.

http://www.loveinctv.org/web/default.htm



Just think a whole new group to convert to Tea!

Off to refill my Tea Java Glass.

Mrs. Potts

No comments: