Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meet The Family

I think its time you meet my family. Let me start by introducing you to my wonderful husband whom we shall call H.P. for short. We have been married for 19 wonderful years. Yes I think he is wonderful. However H.P. does have one flaw - he does not drink tea in any form hot or cold, black or flavored. To his credit he does make a wonderful cuppa when I need one.

My 16 year old daughter I will call joyful. That is a perfect description of who she is and her personality. She is just finishing up her 10th grade year, and can't wait to be a Junior and "upper classman" next year. Joyful loves speech and debate and just recently got her drivers license. She is a joy to be around and she loves a cuppa. We share numerous cups of tea each day.

My 14 year old son I will call Psymone, I don't know why he named himself that but it works for me. He is a great guy. Although he is currently going through a growth spurt and is now taller than me. Yikes - when will he stop growing! Psymone does not like hot tea but he will on occassion have a cup of iced tea. There is hope for Psymone!

My third child is our Beagle Molly. She is 11 years old and still full of energy and life. She has been with us since she was 8 weeks old. She is a sweet lovely dog.

Well, thats it for tonight just a quick intor to the family. You will hear more about them in the coming weeks. Off to fix a cup of tea with milk and sugar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful family, I just love coming over to visit. All of them sweet in their own special way. I am blessed to know you all.

Keep up the good work Mrs. P. You're doing great! :)

Anonymous said...

I look foward to your posts Mrs. Potts, .... mother had told me you are a riot, I added you to my blogroll!!

YBT - (aka BabyAm daughter of 365Steph)

I can't find my blog said...

Hello! Steph sent me over and I know that comments are 'key' for a new blogger. I'm pretty new myself. Welcome to the party!