Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well the holidays are over the kids and husband have headed back to school and I have the day off.  I love my Mondays thus I always seem to call them happy Mondays.  

Whats not to be happy about.  The house is quite and calm and its mine all mine!  I have been known on Happy Monday to head back to bed once everyone has left the house.  What a treat or indulgence depending on how you look at it.  But hey its my time to myself.  

As we start a new year, the first Monday of 2009 there is so much to be happy about.  Let me share a few:

*  Happy that we have black tea and can make that lovely soothing cup of tea all day long.
*  Happy that my family is all healthy.
*  Happy that I have two amazing teenagers.
*  Happy that I have a warm cozy home I love.
*  Happy that we have our beagle of 12 years still with us in good health.
*  Happy we have wonderful friends and family.


Well you get the idea.  Why don't you take a minute fix yourself a cup of tea and leave me a comment telling me what you are happy about.

Blessings

Mrs. Potts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Happy that I have a new-found love of tea. (Thanks to you)

*Happy that we had a wonderful Christmas with each of our 3 amazing kids, all separately (and hopefully it will be together sometime)

*Happy that we are all alive to enjoy another day together.

*Happy that we are warm and fed.

*Happy that we have loving friends and family!

*Happy we have our Boston Terrier Toddlers as well! :) LOL

Unknown said...

happy to have you as my friend and daughter
happy for all my family i have be blessed with
happy for all my friends and last but not least happy for gus our boy