Monday, August 25, 2008

Tea & Hope

I have a magnet on my fridge it reads:

While There IS TEA
There IS HOPE
since I have Tea I have hope!
Hope that
  • Our exchange student from Taiwan will learn English quickly
  • My new job will even out into a manageable routine
  • Joyful will have a wonderful year of Speech and Debate
  • Psymon will settle into High School and the transition from middle school will be easy
  • I will start exercising here soon and drop a few pounds
  • Cooler Fall temps. are on the way
Hoping you all have a wonderful day.
Mrs. Potts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! :) If you run out of tea, or hope...HOLLER! I'll get you taken care of ASAP. :)

Anonymous said...

Stop on by...you've received an award! :)

http://365steph.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/you-deserve-an-award/

Love ya! :)