Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Away Way To Long

I have been thinking a great deal about the blogging world of late. Why do people blog? What do they hope to get out of it? What is in it for them? Why are some so open with their lives and share it all? Why am I curious enough to visit certain blogs on a regular basis? Why do I seem to care or have an interest in there world and or posts? These questions and many others are fascinating to me. I started this blog thinking it would be fun. Then it became more of a chore. I needed to post interesting, fun and witty comments and well that just seemed like to much work. I felt people would not be interested in my life. But maybe it is deeper than that. Did I not want to be honest and expose myself to people I don't know. What if people I know, see or work with every day read my blog. I feel I need to hide who I am or what I truly want to say. Why is that. What am I so afraid of? Will people judge me? Maybe not like me? Read into my blog something that is not there?

Just thinking out loud. This seems to be a year of change for me. Figuring out who I am and who I really want to be. No more pleasing others its more about being true to myself.


No comments: