Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its been to long

My mind has been swimming with all kinds of blog witting thoughts. Oh I could write about that or I could share this experience or up date on that one. I don't have to blog every day to be a blogger. So many random thoughts I don't know where to start. Then I come to my blog and realize just how long it has been since I have blogged. Its just a little embarrassing. I won't even try and catch you up.

Let me just say it can be summed up very simply in a few short sentences. Teenagers and their schedules keep me busy. Summer was fun but busy with summer camps and drivers ed for the youngest teen. Throw work in the mix and you have a full and busy spring through summer going right into fall. I can't tell you how many cups of tea I have had but I can tell you there have been plenty. I have several tea snob stories to share from my weekend up in Sun Valley. I will try and post those this week.

Mrs. Potts

No comments: